Wednesday, April 05, 2017

New Stash & some Abby pics

I just loved several of the new Blackbird Designs charts so couldn't resist adding a few to my shopping cart.




I also decided to join an auto club for the new series.The threads are just gorgeous for the first pattern, all my favourite blues.  I'll be getting this underway this week sometime.


Hannah and I spent some time at my parents over the weekend and we got to have some fun with the puppy, Abby Rose.  She is a darling wee pup, and is bringing so much joy to my parents and niece Zoe.





She was in need of a good bath as she'd been "helping" my Dad out in the garden.

Such a cutie pie xxx

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous patterns Katrina and the blue threads are rather lovely. You are going to be busy. What a cute dog, love her name

Marilyn said...

Great stash, and Abby is so darn cute!
Marilyn

loulee said...


What a cutie!! Lovely new stash too.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely new stash. Love the blues for your new stitch. The puppy is adorable.

Vickie said...

What great new additions to your stash! Oh my! Abby Rose is sooooooo cute! I had to share these pictures with our daughter Madeleine.♥

Andrea said...

Great new stash. The puppy is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

That pup is indeed a real cutie pie, how adorable!
Lovely embroidery that lies waiting for you to have lots of fun :-)
Take care,
Sigrid

Bethan said...

Abby is really lovely! I can also see why you were tempted by all those patterns x

Sarah Beth’s Stitching said...

Your pup is so cute. Have a blessed day

Mary said...

HOw cute is that little face!! Oh, I don't need another pattern but that Spring Fever is a must have! Happy Stitching!! Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...