Friday, December 22, 2017

Last few - Chalkboard Ornaments & Merry Christmas!

I really enjoyed stitching these Chalkboard Ornaments by Hands on Designs. This selection has gone to friends and family, and in 2018 I'd like to stitch the series for our Christmas tree, perhaps one per month.






Stitched on 32 count black Belfast linen with the recommended threads, these designs were a pleasure to stitch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be my last post before Christmas so I wanted to take the time to thank each and everyone of you, thank you so much for visiting my blog, sending me messages and emails, and always leaving positive comments here and on Instagram. It always makes my day to hear from you.

I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas, filled with lots of happy times, laughter and yummy food too. Take care and all the best for the Festive Season.

Merry Christmas!

Katrina xx

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These chalkboard ornaments are fabulous Katrina. What a great idea to make a whole set for your tree

Elizabeth said...

Oops signed off too soon. Thanks Katrina for taking the time to post such great blogs. It is great seeing all your amazing creations. I just don’t know how you find the time to make them all

Merilde said...

Dear Katrina - Best wishes for a Happy Christmas to you and your family. I have enjoyed your knitting and stitching and you inspire me! Lori

Marilyn said...

So pretty!
Marilyn

Vickie said...

This set is so super! Merry Christmas to you all!

Kay said...

These are beautiful, who would have thought that black could be so festive. x

Justine said...

Those chalkboard ornaments are so striking - they would look fantastic stitched up and hung together! Thanks for all your inspiring blog posts. Hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas.

Julie said...

Gosh, they look beautiful on black. I have enjoyed seeing all your decorations, even if I haven't commented on all of them. wishing you and your family a merry Christmas and all the best for 2018. Will you be in Taupo this year?

Jennifer said...

I really like these - and how you finished them! May have to get the patterns to stitch myself!

Andrea said...

I have enjoyed the posts of your ornaments over the past few days. Some wonderful designs to have chosen for family and friends.

Wishing you, Glenn and Hannah a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...